veechanoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Seminar in Bao Son Hotel (p5)
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 pm by Toukichi

» Seminar in Bao Son Hotel (p4)
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 pm by Toukichi

» Seminar in Bao Son Hotel (p3)
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:08 pm by Toukichi

» Seminar in Bao Son Hotel (p2)
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:07 pm by Toukichi

» Seminar in Bao Son Hotel (p1)
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm by Toukichi

» Phỏng vấn nhanh thày A. J Hoge
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm by Toukichi

» Học tiếng anh dễ như tiếng việt
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 am by Toukichi

» Thạo 2 ngôn ngữ sẽ thông minh hơn
VEECers's diary EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:21 pm by Toukichi

» A.J Hoge in Hanoi (13/11/2011)
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 am by Toukichi

» Kho từ vựng tiếng Anh thông dụng
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 pm by Toukichi

» Du học sinh Mỹ nói về việc học tiếng Anh (...SỰ THẬT MẤT LÒNG...)
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:15 am by Toukichi

» Phiếm luận vui: Anh, Việt cái nào rắc rối hơn
VEECers's diary EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 pm by Toukichi

» iPod và tác phong Steve Jobs
VEECers's diary EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 am by Toukichi

» NỐI ÂM và PHÁT ÂM trong tiếng Anh
VEECers's diary EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 pm by Toukichi

» Tham gia giao lưu mừng thày A. J. HOGE tới Việt Nam (11/2011)
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm by Toukichi

» các bạn nghĩ thế nào nếu như football team VEEC được thành lập?
VEECers's diary EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm by datsetnung

» Tôi đã học tốt tiếng Anh như thế nào?
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm by tubi

» VEECers's diary
VEECers's diary EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 am by kurapika312

» Cách ghi nhớ bài học hiệu quả
VEECers's diary EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 pm by tubi

» An idea to make VEECers get involved in this forum
VEECers's diary EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm by kurapika312

VEECers's diary

3 posters

Go down

VEECers's diary Empty VEECers's diary

Post  nhim_to Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:11 am

I have had so many great teachers and felf happy about this. They have given me more and more strength and enthusiasm to pursuit my English favourite. Thanks God for giving me the chance to meet them.

I open this topic to help me improve my writting. Like speaking, writting needs time and patience to practice. I have so many time because I am a student who is considered as the millionare of time. But I have wasted my time in useless things.

Free writitng like the form of diary, I hope that I can maintain this habit. Promise myself.

Hey, my friends. If I make any mistakes,please check for me and I will be so happy to receive your advice.

If anyone likes this kind of writting, let's practice with me. I am so happy. bounce

nhim_to

Back to top Go down

VEECers's diary Empty Re: VEECers's diary

Post  kurapika312 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 pm

I have had so many great teachers and FEEL happy about this. They have given me more and more strength and enthusiasm to PURSUE my English favourite. THANK God for giving me the chance to meet them.

I open this topic to help me improve my WRITING. Like speaking, wriTING needs time and patience to practice. I have so MUCH time because I am a student who is considered as the millionare of time. But I have wasted my time ON useless things.

BY Free writing IN the form of A diary, I hope that I can maintain this habit. Promise myself.

Hey, my friends. If I make any mistakes,please CORRECT THEM for me and I will be so happy to receive your advice.

Just trying to help Very Happy
If anyone likes this kind of writting, let's practice with me. I am so happy.
kurapika312
kurapika312

Back to top Go down

Post  bibibonbon158 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Topic : PUNCTUALITY
Unpunctuality seems a commen thing of Vietnamese. Some people claim that it is a part of Vietnamese charm while i strongly believe that it is latent dangerous disease. Suspect

It is argued that, first, if coming late, you are polite person . The possibility is that as a result of embedding the habit, we don't show our greed or some kinds of that, particulally in parties, where it is expected to come late at least 10 to 15 minutes while host can prepare one painstakingly. However, it is undeniable that hardly can school's rule be tightened due to uncontrollable students' unpunctuality, which also shows lack of respect to public. Another point is that little can students master their teacher's lessons as a consequence of so-called traffic jams bounce . Put it seemly, instead of politeness, such guys are considered as public saboteur.

The second advantage of unpunctuality is believed to exhibit the creative habit of Vietnamese. The chance is that kids adapt to new surroundings quickly such as studying abroad thanks to applying this habit ''being flexible'', which derives from their parents, to every aspects of life . Paradoxcially, so flexible are they that children do thinks on their whim , break traffic laws and don't follow plan. Besides, by dint of our behindhand in international meetings, Vietnam's economy compared to others is always behind times. In other words, every creativity comes from rule, before '' Rule is learnt to be broken'' , you should obey it - punctuality.

In conclusion, despite inculcation of culture in our mind, it is also only habit, which we do in the long run and therefore we can absolutely change.

Hey! How can I have ava , kurapika? pig Razz

bibibonbon158
bibibonbon158

Back to top Go down

Post  kurapika312 Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

First off, this is the wrong place to post. You can go to the 2nd box of the forum. We will post everyweek topic and all related materials/ essays.
Second, you can create your own avatar by accessing "Edit your profile", then choose "avatar" tab.

Last one: good night Very Happy
kurapika312
kurapika312

Back to top Go down

Post  kurapika312 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 am

Wow. Can't believe I haven't written anything for such a long time!
Life at office ain't easy at all. Especially in this company, where working means a continuum of distant field assignments. But every coin has both sides: I am still able to listen to AJ's cranky voice. Lovely.

What did I come here for? To learn? Is that purpose met when the paperwork occupies more than half of my time? God knows.
I start to feel bored. Well this kind of feeling could be found in any new graduates who get shocked from environment transition.My, be patient. Nothing starts out with a high note (self fabricated, don't look up for this phrase)
But one day I will be the one. I promise.
kurapika312
kurapika312

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum